|Company Name:||Pursuit Resources Group Ltd (‘the Company’)|
|Company Contact details:||Victoria Watkins, Data Protection Officer
[email protected] / [email protected].
|ICO Registration Number:||ZA302638|
|Date Effective:||Friday 25th May 2018|
Pursuit Resources Group Ltd is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Consent – marketing communications relating to news and events
- Legitimate interest – suitable positions you may be interested in
- Legal obligation – processing of tax and invoicing
- Contractual obligation – processing of wages for temporary work
- Contractual obligation – completing pre-employment checks
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- Contact via email or telephone, if the Company finds a job role which is believed to be something you may be interested in applying for
- Contact via email or telephone, if the Company believes that a candidate held on the Company’s database may be suitable for a position you are hiring for
- Contact via email or telephone, if the Company believes that you may be interested in attending a seminar relating to employment law, as a person in a management or HR position
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will only share candidates’ personal information for the purposes of providing work-finding services. As soon as a candidate has been placed in a new role, or tells the Company that they’re no longer seeking employment, the Company will mark their profile as inactive and cease sharing their personal information until the candidate requests otherwise.
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
- Inability to place you in a suitable position, due to lack of relevant data
- Inability to process wages for temporary work
2. Data Retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our data retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
3. Your Rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal and sensitive personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Victoria Watkins, our Data Protection Officer on, 01245 362500 or by email to [email protected] or [email protected].
4. Complaints or Queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: Victoria Watkins, our Data Protection Officer on, 01245 362500 or by email to [email protected] or [email protected].
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. however, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.