My client are recruiting for a Reconciliations Clerk to join their highly successful and prestigious global organisation who’s head office is in Rainham, Essex to join their expanding team.
Salary: up to £33,000 DOE – with fantastic benefit’s package and Hybrid working!
Due to the location of their offices, the client are only looking for candidates who have a UK Driver’s License and access to a vehicle as they’re not accessible via public transport.
The client is looking to recruit an experience finance professional who has previous experience in all aspects of Accounts Payable and Cashiering, processing both UK and international payments whilst working in large organisations.
You will be responsible for day-to-day banking management, petty cash processing, UK and foreign payments, import payments, employee expenses, and various month end tasks and reporting.
- Managing and processing petty cash
- Process foreign payments
- Process manual cheques, UK CHAPS and other manual payments
- Monthly bank reconciliations / revaluations
- Processing of DD invoices
- Daily posting of cash entries to a strict time line
- Processing of employee expenses (credit cards)
- Perform part of the management accounts close
- Other adhoc tasks as required
As this is a key role in the organisation’s finance office team, the client are looking for someone who are able to work well under pressure, has a very clear eye for detail and able to work towards tight deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy with their work.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working within accounts in a large / global organisation
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Cashiering
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in major accounting package (Sage / Xero), or IT system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- AAT qualified or working towards AAT/ ACCA / CIMA (preferred)
- Holidays: 25 days (April to March) Increases with service to 28 days.
- Additional leave of up to 10 days in the anniversary for long service milestones.
- Pension: Group personal pension, company contribution of 4%.
- Life Cover: 3 x your salary in the event of your death to your nominated beneficiary.
- Occupational maternity pay plus SMP.
- Accident Cover: Disability compensation Payment.
- BUPA cash plan: The company will pay for Individual Cover or Family. Employee has the option to increase the benefit.
- Employee Star Award.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Lunches: Free every day (equates to value of £700).
- Free drinks available all day
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail, please contact the Pursuit Office on 01245 362 500
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or alternatively find us on social media under ‘@pursuit group’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.