We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients to join their expanding team as an Account Executive! The successful candidate will support the Marketing agency’s expanding client base, to seek new opportunities and implement the client sales strategy.
Sal: £25,000 – £30,000 – Hybrid working
You will be working closely with the Group New Business Director to help expand the organisation’s client base across the dynamic landscape of the North of England, with a strategic focus on their operations in the bustling hub of Manchester. You will be at the forefront of promoting and advocating the diverse range of services, offerings, and products that define the organisation’s brand.
- Working alongside the Group New Business Director to seek new clients and opportunities.
- Set up and attend meetings, both in person and virtually, to understand client needs and wants.
- Promote the business regularly, emphasising group offerings and specific products through various channels, including social media.
- Visit new developments in and around, but not limited to, the Manchester area to provide valuable insights to our clients.
- Attend events and exhibitions
- Other Ad Hoc duties for the business needs.
This role requires effective time management, proactive client engagement, and collaboration with team members to ensure the delivery of exceptional services. You will be instrumental in maintaining and enhancing the organisation’s client relationships, providing professional and efficient responses to queries, and contributing to the overall success of the group.
- 2+ years’ experience within an Account Executive role
- Previous experience with client engagement, supporting clients directly in a service-provision organisation.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, including job number creation, invoicing, and quoting processes.
- Desirable experience in an agency/team environment.
- Degree in Business/Marketing is beneficial but not essential.
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Able to prioritise and manage time for tasks across multiple clients in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail, please contact the Pursuit Office on 01245 362 500
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or alternatively find us on social media under ‘@pursuit group’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.