We have put together this week’s top jobs for you ahead of the weekend! We have had some really exciting roles through our door this week (as we do every week!) so if you don’t see something you like below – take a look at our full list of live vacancies here!
Are you following us on social media? Find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter – As soon as we get a new job in we post across our channels – so be sure to follow us and check in regularly so you don’t miss an opportunity!
Not for you? Don’t forget our recommend a friend scheme. If we successfully place your recommendation we will thank you with a £20 gift voucher of your choice! Simply let your friend know to advise our recruitment consultants that you recommended them – sit back – and let them do all the hard work!
Group Resources Executive – Chelmsford – £22-23k – ASAP start
- Assisting with standard replies to unsuccessful candidates who have applied for positions with the company, and scanning their details onto internal database.
- Arranging interviews for successful candidates who have applied for roles within the company and scheduling these at a convenient time according to the managers/Directors diary.
- Providing feedback to candidates/agencies on the outcome of an interview and arranging 2nd interviews where required.
- Offering positions to those candidates who are successful following interviews and liaising with agencies/candidates where required.
- Assisting with vehicle fleet management, chasing dealers for valuations, finance companies for quotations and dealerships for repair quotes/invoices.
- Arranging for vehicles to be inspected on a quarterly basis and chasing reports where required.
- Covering for main receptionist whilst at lunch, sickness or on holiday. This to include meet & greet of customers, offering refreshments, entering visitors into Visitors Book, assisting with lunches, keeping main reception area and meeting rooms tidy, vacuuming occasionally where required (especially main entrance lobby), removing fingerprints from glass, operating HQ answerphone, opening post and franking all outgoing mail.
- Checking invoices on occasions and ensuring they match with the quotation provided/order received.
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to prioritise own workload
- A professional, outgoing, determined attitude and approach
- Good understanding of general I.T including working knowledge of packages such as Windows 7, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in administration is essential; experience with recruitment/finance highly desirable
- Full license and transport
Buyer – Braintree – £25-30k
- Source, enquire and purchase from existing and new suppliers in a cost effective and timely manner
- Working closely with the site’s and suppliers
- Assist with invoice queries
- Ensure current prices are kept up to date and communicated, assisting with estimating & cost control
- Maintain work orders, parts database, receipting of goods and services
- Support purchasing function with tender preparation
- Must have construction/building background
- Strong market knowledge
- Experience in a similar role
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good IT and systems skills
Commercial Manager – Feering – £30-38K
- Pricing, managing and placing contract packages to sub-contractors
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Offering direction and instruction to the PMO team
- Risk assessment for all works contracted
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Management/mentoring/training of the PMO team
- Financial and project management reporting into the board
Digital Marketing Professional – Basingstoke – up to £40k
- Support Amazon/Digital services strategy and be responsible for its execution in Basingstoke
- Support marketing team to deliver brand pitches, creating proposals based on brand/business needs and most appropriate digital routes to market
- Managing pricing and cost control on all pitches
- Responsible for delivering content optimisation, A+, photo and video assets, relevant social media
- Manage the creation and maintenance of business content e.g. company presentation, newsletters etc
- Ensure innovation is delivered in the campaigns and we retain best in class by staying up to date on existing channels and new channels
- Previous channel marketing or agency experience would be advantageous
- Google certification advantageous as is experience of AMS, Amazon stores, SEO, SEM, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but not limited to these
- Strong digital copywriting, design and content marketing skills required
Supply Chain Administrator – Witham – £17-18,500
- Raise purchase orders to overseas suppliers and ensure all deliveries are made on time.
- Continuously improve internal and external service levels.
- Input orders, quickly and accurately and maintain checks.
- Ensure the smooth running of the team by managing the flow of information and maintaining appropriate records.
- Assist Account Managers with general administrative duties, sampling and meeting preparations.
- Min. 6 months recent customer service or supply chain experience from any sector
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Extremely thorough, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
We look forward to your application! Have a great weekend from everyone at Pursuit!