On Friday 18th May 2018, we held another of our popular Employment Law seminars, hosted by Cas Carrington from KLC Employment Law.
Held in the beautiful Lion Inn in Boreham, attendees were given advice and guidance on the following topics:
- HR Requirements of the EU GDPR and new UK Data Protection law
- Increasing fees for employment tribunal claims, including what a claim is worth and when to settle
- The draft bill for employment status
- The implications on holiday pay following the ECJ’s ruling in King v Sash Windows
- Protecting your workforce from sexual harassment in the workplace
- Keeping up to date with the latest in case law and employment law news
To register your interest for future seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.