with Cas Carrington of KLC Employment Law.
We are once again hosting an employment law seminar with Cas Carrington, of KLC Employment Law.
Topics will include:
- The EU GDPR and new UK Data Protection law – Are you aware of the changes required from an HR perspective?
- Employment tribunal claims – With the increase in fees, do you know what a claim is worth and when to settle?
- Employment status – Are you clear how the draft Bill may affect the status of your workforce?
- Holiday pay – Do you understand the far reaching implications of the ECJ’s ruling in King v Sash Windows?
- Sexual harassment in the workplace – Are you protecting your workforce from harassment, and your organisation from claims?
- Are you up to date with the latest in case law and employment law news?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, then make sure you secure your place.